Monday, March 22, 2010

the giggleBOOTH & Jennie Andrews Photographer a match made in heavan. photo booth knoxville tennessee


jennie andrews photography and the giggleBOOTH
are beyond excited to announce a super fun partnership. Jennie Andrews Photography will now offer the giggleBOOTH collections and to celebrate we are hosting a
contest for all 2010 brides.

ok, it's easy all you need to do is help us spread the word about our fun contest!

1. facebook about the contest with links to thegigglebooth.com and http://www.jennieandrewsphoto.blogspot.com/

2. write each of us a blog comment about why you want to win the giggleBOOTH at your wedding!

3. do you twitter? twitter the contest!

4. forums? post a message on any of the wedding forums you frequent with links to Jennie Andrews and the giggleBOOTH

5. send out an email to your fellow brides about the contest

After you are done with the above items. Come on back to thegigglebooth.com and leave a separate comment for each item you accomplished.

You can even DOUBLE up your entries by posting what you did on both jennie andrews blog and thegigglebooth.com

See it's easy help us spread the exciting news and you will be entered into the contest up to 10 times!


So remember after you accomplish one of the above items go to thegigglebooth.com and post "i did ____________" then go
to http://www.jennieandrewsphoto.blogspot.com/ and post the same. We will combine all entries and announce a winner
on April 1st....

GOOD LUCK!

23 comments:

  1. I would really love to have you guys at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would lovvvve to have yall at my wedding because it would be such a BLAST! I know that my family and friends would have so much fun making memories with a photo booth! pick me pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so can you tell I really want to win this...Just posted a not about you and Jennie on the Knot TN page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps---I facebooked about yall to let everyone know!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Facebook! YAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennie is already photographing my wedding this year, so I would love her to bring the GiggleBooth too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed a fellow bride who is getting married in June also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we would LOVE to have the giggleBOOTH at our wedding! I can't think of a more fun thing to allow our guests to do than to take crazy pictures! Jennie is already going to be there taking pictures and having the giggleBOOTH there will make the day even more memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I facebooked about the giggleBOOTH & Jennie and included links!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a terrific idea and a wonderful partnership. I was in a wedding last Feb. and Peachtree Studio was the photographer! Jennie Andrews is already the photographer for my August wedding so having both would be AMAZING!! The giggleBOOTH is such a fun idea and would be a great addition to our World's Fair Site reception!
    I Facebooked about the contest on both my personal Facebook page as well as my businesses page which is visited by tons of fans everyday! I also posted the links on TheKnot.com and emailed a friend who recenlty got engaged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! I was so exxcited see this post.

    I already have Jennie as my photographer what else would make my wedding complete but by having a Giggle Booth. I have been trying to figure out how to budget this into my wedding evcn googling the DIY version. This would be so exciting if I won.

    I facebooked!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I emailed!!! My friends and fellow brides. Can my mom try to win this for me too? LOL

    I emailed!! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just got done blogging on The Knot.com

    Exciting!!! I wanna win this. I don't want to have to make a DIY photo booth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I posted on Weddingbee.com!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tweeted! @samstomer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I send emails to other brides, Jennie is doing one of their weddings next year and I didn't know it. Small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My fiance, Tyler, and I would be thrilled to have the GiggleBooth at our wedding! I can't even imagine how awesome the pictures would be! Our guests are super-fun people and I know they would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found this neat website call the weddingbee.com. So I posted something about the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I emailed some future brides and some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wrote a post about Jennie and the GiggleBooth on theknot.com!

    ReplyDelete